Monday, July 11, 2011

gezellig

The vibe in the hostel is cool :) A lot of cool people are coming and going. Chilling on the terrace, playing guitar n foosball ... Nice. I still feel dizzy after the weekend. I wouldn't say that I was partying too crazy, I just had really bad sleep the whole week, like 3-4 hours per night, so yesterday my body said - soldza, now u gonna sleep for 24h! Yeah, sleeping too much isn't good as well.

Noa made me feel sad for a second, cause she told that our project is almost in the middle. And that made me realize that one day it's gonna end. Sad but true. So, I was thinking what to do next. I'm not sure if I'm ready to go back home cause there still are so many cool things on the world what to do and cool places what to see, yeah ... If u have any suggestions, feel free to suggest me ;)

So u would know, I'm gonna organize my b-day party here in Rotterdam on August 11 or 12, feel free to come and get crazy ;)

It was so funny, on Saturday night one guy came to me and said - hey, you're girl from hostel in Riga, you took us on the pub crawl there! Yeah, the world is so small ...

This week I'm planning to make first pub crawl here, will see how it goes cause one not so cool thing about Rdam is - cool bars are not so close to each other here.




No comments:

Post a Comment