Thursday, August 18, 2011

REMINDER: Enjoy while it's not too late.

Lenka left today. She was one of our volunteers. This morning I was looking how she's packing stuff, running around the house to check if nothing is forgotten, how she wanted to miss the buss. All these things we say to each other when we say goodbye - we gonna see each other soon, we gonna stay in touch, we will visit each other, more or less is bullshit. We just want to keep this time in our mind as a reality not as a dream.
That all made me think of something .. we don't appreciate things while they are around us but when they are gone - we miss them and THAN FINALLY we need them but it's  a little too late. I'm talking generally and I know this is nothing new but I hate this feeling. 

Do you appreciate things around you now at this moment? Don't let them go and enjoy every second out of them. I'm saying this to myself as a reminder. Sometimes we are so stuck into the flowing present that we stop wondering. Thanks to my b-day guests I realized that I've stopped wondering about Rotterdam somewhere around a moth ago and that sucks. I'll try to fix this.



Hipstamatic! exposition @Kunsthal museum.

1 comment: