Sunday, September 11, 2011

He or she, doesn't matter.

Today I saw the most amazing transsexual singer I've seen!

After a tough weekend I needed some piece of culture and luckily there was a festival in Rotterdam. I was wandering around and fallowing places what got my attention till I saw a small circus house with bunch of people around it. There was a big hairy guy dressed in a long green dress, long black gloves and make up was impressive as well but the most amazing thing was he's voice! He was singing some covers and song Mr.Brightside by The Killers what he was performing in his own way, totally got me. It wasn't a joke, he was true. The way he looked, moved, everything ... was real.
He looked like such a weirdo but he was so confident and so sure about who he is. And everybody loved him.
Respect.

Prinzessin Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment